1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.I am starting over, again. I finally know How to succeed in my devotion to GoD… I need to do this Examen every morning. And recognize that everything I dreamed, everything that I asked for. Everything my mom did. All from Joni, Dawn & JOYCE! Is all in Gods presence, bringing me more deeply into GOD. I need to get busy, because it’s all coming together Now. Yes, everything like the weird ideas I have biking along, like wouldn’t it be neat to have a gearshifter in the nibble, standing up high so I could shift gears while sitting back riding no-hands.
Now “imagine this is true” for one second, see deep in your heart each aspect and all pieces coming together exactly as God wanted and planned from the very beginning. You can remember you were there too. Yes Randy & Richard, we all were there in the first spark in the mud . . . yes, all of us were there, that’s part of what the story is all about. This is recognizing that there’s only One Life. This One life is for all of us and we all need to get it together because we’re gonna be wiped out sooner that we think and its happening faster and faster. It’s gonna get personal and intimate and you are going to be terrified, but we warned you. You asked to save everybody and you asked for it to be done quickly, so now you must start gettin ready because you know you can save everyone, and you know the time is Now!
No, no pain as it over before it started you’ll see!
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.. . .Thank you so much dear Jesus for directing my every step, I need you, I want you. Please plan for me to complete every task before me in your peace, joy and love. Direct all your Saints and Angels to lead and guide my every step of the Way, to complete the immediate tasks before me, make me to sing Your Song!
3. Review your day — recall specific moments and your feelings at the timeI’m always in your Word! . . . I really feel confident and secure in all these tasks and goals you are creating before me. And I completely understand and accept that all your power and love will open before me as I step into each place of love and joy you create. . . Yes, I move forward fearlessly and recognize satan will be messing with me more and more every moment.
4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?With your Words flowing through me I can return to the real joy and love of being in Your Will and experience the love of sixteen again in loving each step I take. I understand more about what this means and how to include all your Saints more readily. I will be more careful to reread everything I post because I can see how much deception sneaks in throughout my work. One word out of place breaks-up everything that I do into fragments that no one can understand.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific, and conclude with the “Our Father.”I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. I see more deeply into tomorrow every day and know it’s more powerful and clear than ever before. It’s weird sometimes, as I consider things in more detail, but I continue to move forward in trust and confidence knowing you are with me. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, amen.
No comments:
Post a Comment