Monday, August 31, 2026

really pathetic, as it dan set!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.
Yes, I love getting in this Space with You Jesus, and Asking for your Guidance and support in my Growth and experiences is always wonderful too. Thanks for this experience and I heard your Word wanting me to share more into the space of Love here that We have Created!
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
Please Dear Lord, help me to understand this and get deeper into your Word! So I knew it was time to ask for some help filling my truck. And when I got home, Ben called and he was struggling getting started. So I told him I could come and help him for a few hours and then he could help me for a few hours. It really sounded cool, and I told him to consider what he needed done, and how I could help him. He said about assembling a water distiller and then about yardwork targeted for his landlord. . . GREAT, I told him write a list and consider the tools and call me back in an hour or so than he’s ready.

He never really did list. But I know better, so I loaded my truck with all my power tools, inside and outside tools. Yes everything, trimmer, shovels, grinder, driver, drill, hedger, branch cutter. So he called again and was ready, then asked for a cutting board to chop a water melon too.  Course that was the one thing I forget, since job is about tools, not cutting boards.

So I got there, chopped water melon for us to eat. Put the distiller together and told him which pages to read in the manual so he didn’t burn it out or status fire. He basicly sat on the couch and watched. Then I started cleaning things up and he pulled out an old laptop for me to fix. He said he had a music library on it. Course the music he was playing there was all toxic crap, and I told him and later said God fried his hard drive to get away from the junk music.
3. Review your day — recall specific moments and your feelings at the time.
NEXT we went to some house to clean up bushes. He grabbed a few clippers to start and I assembled my hedger. Wow, what a mess over-grown into the street, stuff I’ve gotten violation notices for already. Soon the owner was out there trying to give directions and she and Ben kept on gossiping. I told him a dozen times what to do and how to help me, and he was more interested in talking with her. Finally, I told her to go inside and leave us alone. It was really pathetic, as he just created more and more work for us. I kept telling him to pull out what I cut. I gave him the big welders gloves from my truck since the boganvilla is all filled with thorns. Word-—he would always try the grab the branches up high easy to reach for instead of what I cut and needed moved out. 

Then he through it over the fence into the street and blocking out way out?  I mean literally blocked the opening in the fence we walked into?!?!?!  And thorns and branches in red small little alley, with kids and cars going by?  Wow, I told him that was illegal and creating a liability, when a baby carriage rolled by trying to avoid the mess. So we spent 3 hours at his house, then two more out before it started raining. RAIN YEAY, we could leave. I told him it would be $1500 for a professional firm, and he should ask for at least $300. Course he didn't want to ask for anything?

WOW?  Never offered gas money or anything. . . Then I all but begged to stop for a beer going to my job. Yes we stopped for a beer. He insulted the first waitress who moved on quickly. And then when walking to the second SHE was a mother alone with two teens and told him “point-blank” EXACTLY the same thing I said about meeting a girl. I  actually even yelled at him a few times for second guessing me and being rude and sarcastic saying that’s his “Irish humor” . . . Wow, we both told him that wasn’t funny, and not going to lead to a wife.
4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
Wow, when we left the pub, he actually gave her a good tip like i told him too. But I had to tell him to bu test two beers anyway. . . WOW. Then he asked to got home and NOT DO anything more?  What? So I took him home and before he got out of my truck, I told him that DEAL of his was horseshit, and I would never do work with him again. I essentially did all the trimming myself, and his helping was more annoying and slowing us down.

So Yes, the work of satan was everywhere. Like the toxic music he was playing.  Which is why I realized the harddrive was fried. I mean if God is sending him to me. And still he’s not listening or not respecting me then he’s on his way out.  Several times he’s bee in the Flow where he belongs, but still only thinks about money and really has no idea what he’s doing. I mean, I felt like I was baby sitting.

And yes I realized my time is worth ad lot more than trying to help someone so lost. I mean I was cut and bleeding yesterday with all the thorns everywhere that he couldn’t pull out for me. 
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific, and conclude with the “Our Father.”

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ please fill me with you mercy grace ad line
Bill psalm 5 give bear to my words on lord-to you do I prag-in Th morning I play to you

No comments:

Post a Comment

bring it with me everywhere

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. ...