1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.Wow, Lord I love your Word! I am so grateful for this awesome experience to have you with me all the time. I really enjoyed running around all day getting things done all around here. Thank you for leading me to clean out the tools and get things done. I really like how you have been getting me to do an hour in the office and then an hour in the yard. I’ve been getting more done in both places. It’s great to get these routines and healthy habits back into my system . . . Wow, I expressed so much to Dr. Alexander this morning, and he required that I do this Examine once a day, so I’m still awake tonight typing . . . . Only a few hours till the prayerline . . . Because EVERYTHING is the LOVE of God . . . Wow this is fun to be in this with YOU. WOW thanks Dr ALEX!
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.I love your Word! Wow, recognize that I can LOVE all the Men in the Exodus Fraternity as MY Family. And I need to bring this Love out more clearly and strongly FOR THEM ALL TO SEE . . . . I mean, Jesus I can ACCEPT and Honor Your Love so completely and freely. And again now doing exactly what you ask of me . . . STILL awake and Yes, you want to write now too. And this is not the place for you . . . So you want me to move to another or . . . Oh yes, I need to finish this EXAMEN now.
SO HOW DOES GOD ACT in my life. Well God is Love, Love sustains the universe . . . Like sounds, matter, motion all exist because of LOVE. GOD IS. There really is nothing else. . . lol . . . E=mc2 Except all the crap man has been making. . . lol. . .
3. Review your day — recall specific moments and your feelings at the time.Word is that my Favorite Part was when i walked into the sprinkler and You told me it was like raining! I thought that was awesome . . . and It was great too when it was raining after I meet the two students. One pulled down some Papaya for me and took one home. The second is working for Charlie, riding a bike that looks like Larry’s bike. . . lol. . . Each made me feel so BLESSED knowing Jesus wanting me to connect to community better.
4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?Wow, i actually made a real effort to engage each of them! Even to see them type my phone numbers on their phones!!! Yes, literally . . . And I’m still not sure I got anything as they both wanted my website . . . . “Oh he’s a professor at SPC and USF.” lol . . . I was barefoot, no phone, nothing but me there. . . lol . .
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific, and conclude with the “Our Father.”Please dearest Love Lord Jesus. . . HELP ME TO COMMUNICATE and be more “empathetic” to the feeling and reactions of my peers in this experience . . . I’m really ready for anything, and realize that we are really going to do everything WE ever imagined. So I need to continue to TRUST and step deeper into SPIRT.
Yes I noticed again today, I’m always saying Jesus, and can also say Saint Mary, Saint Joseph, Saint Michael and Saint RAPHAEL! . . . Thank You for sharing these deeper challenges before me. . .and please help me to sleep now.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
No comments:
Post a Comment