Saturday, August 29, 2026

Saint Ignatius Examen Second Night

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.
Thank You Dearest Love Lord Jesus!  I know I was stepping out a lot today, and it’s important to see and know what was right and wrong. I have learned how powerful mass can be when I fill my heart with Jesus before mass. And so I’m ready to listen and learn.
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
I know your Word and Love flow through me all the time and I'm so very grateful to have this experience more and more with you all the time. I’m really trying to listen more carefully, and honor Saint Mary, Saint Joseph, and Saint Michael; whenever they chime-in, giving me insight and direction. Thank YOU so much for reminding me they will all help and love with you! I just need to ASK THEM, as all the Love of Creation requires my choice and decision to bring it forward.
3. Review your day — recall specific moments and your feelings at the time.
I went to the Rosary at our church this morning. And I actually did the full thing, with no “call and response.” Course, several people got made at me, and a few actually even joined me. Mary was there and still tried to tell me i was wrong and should not try to redirect a group with 40 years of traditions. Course, I said about what YOU SAID, called them Pharisees who honor their own traditions and ego, before doing what the Bible actually calls for. I mean no bible says anything about Prayers as “Call and Response,” and saying only half the prayer is like saying nothing at all. Or is it actually WORSE? Which I’m not sure about yet. . . ? ! ? !
When you are saying only HALF, you are assuming your own control over something sacred. It’s really just the ego and satan. Like you know better, and only the first half is necessary, because we all know what you mean, and all the rest of their excuses. The point of Praying is not just getting and words out and saying it “the way you are supposed to,” it is really about LIVING, FEELING and really honoring those words, creating a vibration inside of you with a real feeling and power. It’s a lot like you’ve found on your Bike trips, that deep Love you share over-powers your voice and we can come through. You have been surprised many times how strong we get and specific in the direction we give you whenever you go biking.
You were good and specific posting again to Mary tonight. Forcing her to question her own deeper truth. Going through the motions and “being Good” really has nothing to do with God. It’s only setting yourself in the correct place and proper attitude to receive the grace and love from God . . . With Prayers only half-way, you are not entitled to half, but really should be punished because you are trying to get something for nothing, or worse. Not only are you lazy and arrogant thinking half is good enough, but worse still you are bringing others to believe this too.  So instead of the half-way crap, is better not to do anything at all. 
4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
Well i really felt bad for the experience with the Rosary. So when everyone left and I went back through the church to get my bike on the other side. I noticed Mary still in the Chaplet and decided to pray for her. . . Or I turned around and went back to sit and pray, when you told me it was important to stay with her for a while. All I got was BS in the text, and she never would talk with me. So I sat at one of the stained glass windows with the sun in my eyes with you praying for her. Course this was when I got reprimanded by her through the text. She couldn’t come out to speak to me, but instead wrote it to my phone. . . Course, I told her what you said tonight too, and Lord I know i need to tell my children this too!
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific, and conclude with the “Our Father.”
Like I said, I know I need to get there early so I can bring you into my heart before Mass. And then I know I can stay there and carry it forward. And I know this will continue to get stronger as it is moving forward all the time.Yes, I know I realized it was critical that EVERY ONE ASK SPIRIT TO SAY THE WORDS “YES JESUS CHRIST,” for the forgiveness of sins is the only doorway to Our Holy GOD. And any spirit can pretend to be any voice, while the TRINITY ALONE can say HIS NAME!

I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

bring it with me everywhere

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. ...