Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Jesus could just direct me all the time

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 
1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.
Thank You Dear Jesus for Being with me now, I’m so grateful for this moment with you! Wow, I am back at my beginning again. I just completed reading or sharing with Father Mike: Day 192: The Prophets: Isaiah 1-2; Tobit 1-2; Proverbs 9:7-12. Yes, after countless years I'm reading the Bible. Ok, well Fr. Mike is reading it, and I’m following it along, as I even bought the Adventure Bible version that he is using from the Ascension Press

Of course, the Church Bible study for Thursdays starting this next season after mass will be a study of this SAME bible timeline. Yes, Fr. Mike and Jeff Cavins did a video we will be doing for our Thursday Bible study at St Raphaels. We actually have seen pieces of this at the Tuesday morning Saint Joseph Society meeting at St. Paul’s Catholic Church

Yes, I saw the beginning again as I’ve noticed now that this study with the Examen by Saint Ignatius all started with Lent and all that came to me as I found out I was Catholic. Yes the same verse, same phrase was at the very beginning “Come now, let’s us set things Right!” (Isaiah 1:18). Yes, the very beginning started with the same ideas, of course! I guess I’m finally ready for whatever is next for me. I mean, the Summer is over NOW, today 1:55pm Mon Aug 17 is in the top left corner of this IPad. Yes, it’s weird I keep feeling like I’m getting all new Mac’s again?!?!?! 
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life. 
Wow, Matthew 16:16 is where I am now with you Jesus. As I open this blog to share this Examen Assignment with you, and the morning Charles Stanley podcast is going in the background. Yes, I’m always the student, always learning, always growing . . . Dick said this last week that this is all about experience and relationship “NOT a lesson plan!”

  • The Question: Jesus asks His disciples, "Who do you say I am?" after hearing what others in the crowd are saying.
  • The Confession: Peter speaks up for the group and correctly identifies Jesus as the Christ (Messiah) and divine Son of God.
  • While I have always recognized how all my experience was about learning. Now I realize how my Dad never accepted me, resulting in my brothers alienating me. So my challenge from the very beginning was finding acceptance, and approval so I could live and express myself as I really AM. And now all alone with Jesus I really love it. I'm always sharing with spirit and always really loving and enjoying it.

    I really have gotten to the point of asking about everything and only doing what I'm told to do throughout my daily routines. I remember asking if Jesus could just direct me all the time. That was when I asked Him to show me what HE sees, so I could have His perspective and see my place and what I had to do. And I realize it's about listening more than anything. Ephesians 4:2 wow, I have another Bible verse from the Radio station morning Prayers broadcasted hitting me now:
    “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭2‬ ‭NIV‬‬  https://bible.com/bible/111/eph.4.2.NIV
    Wow, we are the Temple of God, filled with the Holy Spirit! And remember to be patient and forgive our brother 70 x 7. I guess that is what is intimidating for me now, being "humble" when I know my place and know what I'm doing. 
    3. Review your day — recall specific moments and your feelings at the time.
    Wow, today I started the Charles Stanley before 1am. Yes I listende to a few of them, and sent pieces to my kids and others.  I decided it was my shopping day cause tomorrow I'm going to a lunch, and then going to hold up a sign for voters.  I don't think I ever did that before. So Driving means i can pickup scrap gravel or bricks or whatever. Then I also needed to remove the Garden Barrels from the church. Yes, I got permission to get back in the men's groups but as usual satan has something more systematic against me now. He never could stop me before, and I've beaten his ass so many times he's gotten more calculated!

    Oh yes Mass, barrels in my truck, and then down to Publix. Wow, that's by Annette so I can visit her if she's around. . . "HEAL HER" . . . yes I know Jesus always wants me to step into more. OK so Mass Sunday and Today MY HEART was filled. I noticed the different vibrations with different parts of Mass. I mean it was very clear how Jesus is getting more and more serious all the time.

    That happened with Annette too. Not sure what we were talking about but I took off my shoes and she could feel the vibration in her hands shift. So I told her “Yes, Healing is easy.” So I took off her shoes and held her hands for a bit. I feel like I've told her this a dozen times. Like Fr. Kevin, I had a big bag full of tricks and shared the SEEL link where I started with HIM: https://vortex4love.blogspot.com/2022/ and she still hasn’t read anything but she’s listening to me now.
     
    4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
    What was beautiful was telling her about healing and how i could help her getting back on her feet. I was finally very clear as holding her hands made this vibration a lot stronger between us. She really understood me!  So I told her to read God's Word! I explained how everything that has happened to me at St Raphael's was written down and I was learning from everyone every moment. 

    Wow, this really surprised me! She really asked deep powerful questions. EVEN Repeating them! https://journals2mygod.blogspot.com/2026/08/physical-body-meets-emotional-and.html And I know I have so much more to share with her, and it might mean like she’s finally ready.
    5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific, and conclude with the “Our Father.”
    Yes Jesus, I know you want me to get more clear and engaged every moment. So 8/18/26 I was at St. Paul’s before 6am ready to help and share again. I walked in with the Doctor again and told him how someone on the prayerline was asking for more income. So when she started talking about it to explain her challenges she said how expensive all the skin care, face cream, and all was. So I told her what the Doctor said about eh Caster Bean plants and she asked me to send her seeds.

    So yesterday the mail went out it’s a bunch of seeds, pods, and even some leaves and a plant with roots wrapped in a wet paper towel. I have no idea what will get through to her and whether anything will work. But it was really cool to share that with the Doctor. Course then we watched some cool videos and talked about DEATH. . . Course then before we started answering all the questions, I said “just so you all know,” I died in High School and all the BS about death is satan’s lies and there is no death. There is only Love, and only God . . . 
    I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ









    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    asking me to bring the fruit salad too

    Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. ...