Sunday, August 16, 2026

Renounce and command!

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.

Thank you dear Jesus for helping me to get deeper into Your spirit and love. I know you are with me always and I know each day I learn and grow to BE stronger in Your spirit and love. Help me to bring more clarity and focus into my experience with You and learn to share and feel this deeper stronger love bubbling up into my heart.
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
I know my biking experiences with you get stronger and more focused each day. Help me to carry this love and joy with me all the time to more clearly and strongly share with everyone all that You bring into me.
3. Review your day recall specific moments and your feelings at the time.
I had a strong prayerline caller this morning that taught me the power and truth about praying the psalms. She challenged me about what I share, she demanded to have specific Bible verses about the “renounce and command” works, which I've been sharing more and more.  She wanted only the exact Literal Words in the Bible, ad nI've since learned that it's a Living Bible where God has been adding and expanding ever since. IN FACT, all things are GOD, there is only ONE life her, so nearly any and all writings come from God!
4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
Yes, so I immediately searched in the bible to find out how these ideas are expressed. I am so grateful to get deeper into this power and truth, each day I grow and learn more and more. Please dear Jesus help me to listen and understand to all Your Words. I LOVE Your lessons from others, Your Words and synchronicities directly to me, and Your experiences and circumstances set before me to comprehend the truth and move forward!
5. Look toward tomorrow of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific, and conclude with the “Our Father.”
I will more carefully focus on this power and feeling deep is my heart . . . . yes and listen and follow all you bring to me for growing and stepping forward.

Quiet Heart and Listen to God: things to share for your children
  1. Ester 6: I now a restless spirt leads me to you, stop and listen if things are unclear.
  2. 1 Samual Elije told him; know Gods Words come through others, where I can hear and learn.
  3. Romans 2:4 New blessings can bring us into a new insight and experience from God.
  4. 2 Samual 12:15 unanswered prayer when we sin, or when we really need to reexamine ourselves.
  5. Numbers 14:40 Disappointment, you missed your opportunity because you lost faith, people listen!
  6. Exodus 3:1 never seen this before, listen, look for God everywhere, no accidents!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

"Renounce and command" refers to spiritual warfare and deliverance prayers where a person verbally rejects negative influences, occult ties, or evil spirits, and then uses the authority of Jesus Christ to order them to leave. This practice is common in Christian and Catholic deliverance ministries. [1, 2, 3]
Core Steps in the Practice
  • Reject: Make a firm choice in your mind to refuse unwanted spiritual influence or sin.
  • Renounce: Speak out loud to give up, revoke, and break any claimed agreements, oaths, or generational ties with darkness.
  • Command (Rebuke): Order the specific negative spirits or forces to depart immediately in the holy name of Jesus. [1, 2]
Example Framework
  • The Renunciation: "In the name of Jesus, I renounce all fear, anger, and ungodly ties from my past."
  • The Command: "In the holy name of Jesus Christ, I command every dark spirit to leave me now and go directly to the foot of the cross."
If you are looking for a specific prayer guide, a particular tradition's liturgy (such as Catholic or charismatic Christian), or help with a specific situation, let me know how I can narrow this down for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular