Wednesday, September 2, 2026

bring it with me everywhere

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.
What comes to me now stronger than anything is knowing that Your Word is alive in this Bible and whatever I read and study has deeper stronger applications than I currently understand. Everything brings so much clarity and power into my space and I need to take each aspect more seriously and be really slow and careful through things.  I mean, I’ve even noticed this in the gardens too.
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
With Your Word i know everything is coming around exactly as it must! I have been asking for Saint Mary and Saint Joseph more. And I was totally stunned when I said Saint Michael outloud. But again it’s really about the Passion and Focus that we all need to share. Please Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to help me to step stronger and clearer into whatever you are bringing me into.
3. Review your day — recall specific moments and your significant feelings that surface as you remember.
I’m really always present with the challenges and experiences you place before me. I love how you are directing my every step more clearly. I realize that I really ask for this Word! I was tired of “second-guessing” and not being fully clear on which steps to take. Now more than ever I’m trying to go slowly and more succinctly into each step more fully. I guess I noticed with the Bible reading how, I really needed to listen to the words as I read them carefully. I was breezing through things, just to get it done. Like I did outside in the gardens as well. Each step I take has to be in this passion and focus.
4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away? Rejoice or seek 
I mean, I KNOW things are about the experience and I really need to engaged more. I also know this means being grounded in the space and feeling YOUR love in my heart. . . Wow, I realize that is what I needed in the Society meeting and Mass so I need to bring it with me everywhere. . . 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

bring it with me everywhere

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. ...