Thursday, September 3, 2026

Brazil. project officer for decades?

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!

Wow, I don't know where to start.
I know I've learned so much. And it really means getting more focused and slow about my experience and responsibility. Like today I had to stop by Tampa to meet someone from Brazil, who is married to a tennis pro; both on Green cards and travel visa's to the USA. She is a graduate assistant in muma, exactly like I was with John Jermier. And as stunning as it seems she could become my first project officer in decades.
1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.
Wow, thank you so much for my wonderful experience this morning. I am so grateful to connect with old friends and meet with new ones. I really know too much about everything you have given to me. And yes, I realize how much comes to me, as I see the new features on my iPad where I can talk, write or type in this thing and it automatically saves for me. Wow, I’ve been asking for the autosave and auto-write for DECADES, yes over 10 years.

So after a wonderful day of meeting and sharing, I need to do my Examen. Yes, I LOVE this already, as it’s always so personal and intimate. . . I started with Mass jumping up at 6:55am knowing I only had five minutes to get there. I thought I would run, until I got down stairs and knew I had to bike. I only had my cell phone and flashlight. . . And still I raced over and literally walked in with enough time to get focused and balance before the Mass Started.
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
Wow, I read this line above and stopped! Yes God in my Heart, that’s easy, I understand this more deeply than ever. Yet I was crying at Mass this morning. I was in tears, I was crying at the feet of Jesus knowing I was so lucky and so blessed in my life with Jesus: “When Simon Peter saw it, he fell down at Jesus' knees, saying, Depart from me; for I am a sinful man, O Lord.” Luke‬ ‭5‬:‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬ https://bible.com/bible/1/luk.5.8.KJV
3. Review your day — recall specific moments and your significant feelings that surface as you remember.
Yes this was really powerful. I could feel myself at the feet of Jesus, and I started to cry as I felt his love and forgiveness coming through to me! Wow, was that wonderful and I really wanted to stay there and go really deeply into my tears. I could feel my connection to the church and the people there so I stood up and cleared the tears from me. 

I realize I’ve really blocked my tears all my life. I never cried when my mom died. Not when my kids left or Colleen, or Kim. I have cried with songs in church and other occasions but to really wail in sorrow, or remorse really feels like something I need to do at some level.
4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away? Rejoice or seek forgiveness
Yes, I’m joyful again, knowing these emotions bring me closer to God. And of course this really gets me ready for my next steps, my next learning, and my next experience. I’m always ready for more and always know I’m growing and changing. I also realize that I’ve been given more and more power to really set the things before me. Wow, like telling the mayor what we can do and knowing it’s so much more than the lies and deceptions of satan.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific, and conclude with the “Our Father.”
I know tomorrow will be stronger too, I get to visit my counselor again. He got my complete history in one season. Or at least asked the right questions to get a deeper more powerful story. He was filling in for someone else, but I told him how I’d seen three others in his office and no one had the detail he received even after several seasons. 
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular