1. Place yourself in God’s presence.Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sitting here with music with my feet up on a chair and I’ve got the whole world in my hands again. It seems to have us every weekend. It’s so beautiful. I love seeing the kids and the ladies, it’s really beautiful. Everybody’s lost though. I am here all myself with you.
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.This morning at church was really cool because I got there to make coffee and they had just finished with the decaf and I started my own pot and they stopped me from finishing it. So I left it there and left immediately because it was obvious that I was in the way. Then as the meeting started and I was sitting in a corner by myself, Lisette inviting me to her table and I actually thought the seat next to her was for father Curtis because he was speaking when she waved at me. So I came over and I sat next to her, which was funny because I really thought I needed to be interacting with people there and I really stopped to consider a relationship.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.I am sitting in the sunshine seats all to myself and turned on the iphone to talk to text into this blog. So I know this is a new toy that You gave me and I need to figure out how to use it the right way! I always know you’re with me in the present moment. You are Always making everything work the way it’s supposed to work, whatever that means; cause I never have a clue what it means anyway, but I always do it anyway You ask . . . Wow, so I got all my salad groceries, and I spent all my money. I’m sitting on my bike ready to go home. Wow, too much to carry. I stopped at Hook’s on my way home to sit on the benches and rest.
Yes so I talked to the iPhone while bringing home groceries. It’s working so there is more time to share and grow. Something new that I need to do and step into more as this world grows and shifts
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?Wow, I was dancing in my seat and feeling with music and sending our love to everybody. I got barefoot on the ground and balanced and focus. Yes even started rubbing my nose sending stars through
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!I know sharing this bliss with you is really all I ever need to do. Understanding how and when is always shifting for me trying to carry this forward. Or knowing I can!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
No comments:
Post a Comment