Friday, October 2, 2026

consciously understand and perceive

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence.
Wow dear Jesus, so much came through in Your Word again yesterday! It was the morning for the Bible Timeline Course with Lisette. I arrive just before anyone else, and got started making coffee and getting everything setup for the meeting.  Lisette has me sitting at her table now and I noticed we are ALL in Christ . . . Each of us in “Contemplative Prayer” living the Will of God Together. 

Oh my goodness, I know yesterday was my time with Dick too, and we always have such a wonderful experience together. I had popped up at 2am. I had tried to sleep, but soon realized I had to get up. Week 31 in SEEL was about reviewing all that we learned.  I had gone over the bible verses and all from the book over and over again and felt good about it. But GOD TOLD ME to get back to the beginning and read the first lesson in my Blog . . . To read and update my understanding.

It took me a bit to find it, but it was there at the beginning with Lisette and Mary finding our Blessing together in Contemplative Prayer with “Nine Grades of Prayer” . . . 
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
Thank you so much Dear GOD for filling me with Your Word! I am so grateful to have this time with You to share and grow in Your Spirit. It is a wonderful blessing to have Your Voice with me all the time. I’m now getting deeper into Your Wisdom filling my experience. And I see these changing seasons of life where You are guiding me to spend more time with these personal intimacies with You! 
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.
It was so much Fun and Joy to share my surprise with others in church; to see and understand my experiences in Your Church. It's really been such a wonder to be able to speak more about all I have with You each moment. My passion and excitement is to be Your Servant and complete all the actions and experiences as the Will of God. I must accept that your Love and Grace will come before me in all your people. And now I am embarrassed to realize how much love and grace we have been given. 

The real Wonders of Your Word has become so much more powerful. And it's really about knowing how deep and powerful my own experience is for us.
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away
Wow, I guess it’s been a challenge to come to terms with my own place or understanding the deeper power and relationship that I have. And I really have noticed many times the experience of Being Timeless and Being simply Beyond whatever we could consciously understand and perceive. It’s really a deeper more extreme place of Grace that I’ve experienced many time before. I’m also very conscious of how Powerful Mass has become and where the vibrations and energy comes through me really strongly. 

My real challenge now is to start stepping more strongly into this place of creation and making more happen that we really need in our culture and world. Of course I’ve dreamed about it and prepared for it my entire lifetime. And whether I share visions and dreams I’ve had or can convince anyone about how much Iv’e been guided has really become irrelevant.  What is now important is to really step in and DO whatever I need to do for my next experience and place of divinity.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!
I’ve got to start engaging more with people and step more strongly into the place where I belong and really love and support others around me.  Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ. . . And I went to the CCW meeting and realized it was a good time to invite a lady from church to join me. So I’ve notice and felt how I needed to get a partner here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular