1. Place yourself in God’s presence.Thank You Dear God for being with us now and I share the Word with you knowing that Jesus and the Praises of His Name continue to hum inside of me!
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for sharing Your Word! I Love You Dear Lord Jesus Christ for all that I learn and understand each new day before me. I love how I am able to type and write and shift with ease and comfort. And yes I know there is this deeper knowledge that I'm stepping beyond the greed and deceptions before me to find greater peace and comfort in your love. Please, continue to guide me To grow and Learn to prune and tend this garden before me.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.I already wrote about the pruning and work I needed to do before me. It's really come through so strongly in Your Word! Yes this intouch.org ministry I received today was completely in time with all my work and lessons for this day "According to The Way"
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?Please dearest Lord Jesus Christ fill me with Your Word! Guide Anna and Clarance to reach your deeper truth for their lives and find the actions needed to bring Your truth and power into this experiences for them each to find your lone and Joy
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to all of us to move forward into each task you place before us. Bring us closer to you dear Jesus Christ.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
No comments:
Post a Comment