Thursday, September 24, 2026

just something in a big deal of course

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence.
Wow, I get it now more than ever how powerful this is with Your Word! You are really putting me into a place for shifting everything!
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
Ok this morning in Mass before the Timeline Bible study. I got in as Fr Claudius was reading the morning Gospel.  I had the sunshine in my face again. Yes, I really love that. And soon I had my glasses off and was crying again. I could feel so much love coming up into my heart and so much Joy. And I heard how God really wants us to Himself. 

The idea of giving everything that I am to God bubbled up inside me. And I was crying as I felt how being "Wed to God" was no more children, no more relationships, no one else in my life beyond Jesus.  I have felt this before. But it had me in tears, considering what that really meant. I guess it was something I hadn't really considered in depth before. But then IT IS also really the place I've been for a while now in my home alone here doing everything He asks!
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.
OK, so I'm not sure if I finished my last question yet. But now I consider the 2nd video we did today about the Bible Timeline Study. Genesis 2:18 was very clear that: "It is NOT GOOD that the Man should BE alone." And this was very strong and clear again for us all more than ever. And I know this deeper Power in Your Word!  So it feels more like the Love of Man and Woman needs God and the Holy Spirit to form the Trinity that we really belong in
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
And In this Word, I must pray to understand more deeply! Whether this is about my own experience and challenges before me or something else stronger and more focused than ever before. And I do know it's always about getting CLOSER and more sincere and Strong in the Love and Light of Jesus. And I see how things have been shifting more strongly all the time. Tuesday I had the violation hearing, then the counselor with Scott, and then the beer and burger. That was a BIG surprise. And wednesday was another surprise as I spoke to the Mayor again and then saw the Movie with Bishop Barron twice. 

Yes, I'm paying for a movie, that means I get to see it twice. I'm not sure about the logic there, except that I only will remember or understand things if I watch them twice.  Course the Mayor gave me another movie to watch (The Cinderella Man) and I was so proud to tell Scott that I watched "It's a Wonderful Life." OF course his comment on that movie came from my story of Joseph and wanting to heal Joseph, or knowing that I can.  Joseph was the name of the Angel in It's a Wonderful Life.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!
I am really confident in my place and experience. Like yesterday before the Morning Men's group Lisette sent me a request to help with the Adoration schedule. I posted it and then talked about it as well.  And now even committed to do some volunteer time myself.  What happened next was that I had the Prayerline that morning too.  And someone called in where she had a lot of Trauma from her childhood. And praying with her I ended up saying something about my own trauma. . . . and as awesome as it was, I started to tell this PrayerLine caller about how I've been welcomed into this church.

Ok, what was my point now was how explaining to the caller about community and love at St Raphael's went into the request from Lisette that brought me to tears. I mean, just the love and respect Lisette showed for me in requesting my help with the Adoration Schedule. It wasn't a big deal of course, but just something about sharing that deep intimate experience brought me to tears. Thankfully I got another text from Lisette asking something and I called her on the phone to tell her about my Prayerline call. . . . and I was in tears again speaking with Lisette. 

I did tell her again how there were men in the Exodus 90 men's group who have done more for me than any of my brothers ever have done.  And of course, that truth has brought me to tears several times as well.  

I guess now as I consider this before me, I realize how Jesus is guiding me into more and more every day. Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular