1. Place yourself in God’s presence.Wow, Your Word is so Powerful and Vibrant! Thank You SOOO MUCH Dear Love Lord Jesus Christ, I am so very grateful for all you share and inspire before me.
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.I know and trust Your Word in all things! Like this week began with me all stressed about the bankruptcy and pulling together all the evidence of fraud and deceptions. The more I looked the more I found. I even told Brent about it during our weekly call. So I sent it all in to the attorneys along with all my paychecks so they really had everything possible for the MMM. Course I told them it could never go through and they rescheduled it again. So my last note today said he would get the case plan provide as is and get it all done. Wow, set to the same payment again, about where I first started. And it just me here, so no real expenses except maintenance and mortgage. So to get that one locked-in for the next 5-7 years would be great. One less thing to worry about.
Yes Thanks Jesus, I know you always said I’m fine, no worries, just chug along and know it’s all coming out exactly like I need it to. I know I understand this, just like I know I need todo more research and write up more of the frauds. . . . It’s not over yet, and it’s always more to do. But now it looks like progress and peace for a while again. I am so Grateful Jesus, and I PRAY to understand what I need to find and what I need to keep doing in your Love and Light to get things done.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.What was most wonderful today dear Lord was staring with the prayerline and I had some lady who couldn’t handle my prayers or my manness, but called back again and again trying to get another volunteer. She hung up on me a few times, and then I changed my voice a bit, and told her the renounce and command. She was really stubborn and arrogant but I finally got her to listen and she did it, and could feel the difference immediately. I always think thats so neato. I’ve seen that before. They start out slow and grumpy, and then COMMAND, strong, clear, solid and sure. . . I love It!
Wednesday starts with making coffee, and then mass. Fr Claudius was there and so I went up to see him after and made sure he was coming to the mens group. We sang happy birthday and they had a gift for him. He’s 63 now . . . only 7 months older than me. . .lol. . . So after the men’s I walked him to mass, and told him what I read and changed here in my studies. . .
OH feelings? Yes Mass had the sun in my face. Heart filled and bubbling up in love. Wow, wonderful. Then speaking with him is always cool. It was cool to share what I had found in here as well. Almost 2 years old when I restarted SEEL. That FEELS AWESOME, KNOWING FULL AND CLEAR HOW WE’VE been placed here to get things done.
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?WoW, SO NEXT I was able to attend adoration. I never sat in prayer like that for 30 minutes on my knees! Then I pulled out this book for class tomorrow. I think that’s why I’m awake now too. Been trying to sleep for the last two hours… 944pm now, it’s so beautiful to see numbers like that. Yes, it’s closer and closer to God every moment. It was such a delight to see my own note about Mary and Lisette in our first class Together. . . .and the numbers WOW!
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!OK THE BEST PART WAS. . . Adoration. . . I never kneel for 30 minutes praying with Jesus
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
No comments:
Post a Comment