Saturday, September 19, 2026

It's important I stay in this routine

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence.
And it’s all about recognizing the deeper and more powerful experience of being here now. I really asked for all this. I didn’t know what I was asking for. I didn’t know what it meant. But now to be here so strong and clear is jsut wonderful!

Yes, Word He said is that I’m the “Man of Knowledge.” He said, I see the perspective of Jesus and understand the deeper laws behind creation and experiences.  I have the Understanding and am starting to live it stronger all the time. Now he is pushing the limits to break the systems of greed and control as that’s all I ever do! Alway such a wonderful joy too!
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
Thank you, Dear Jesus for your word and your love that Fills us with Your spirit in the Word! I'm totally perplexed again as  Ireturn online to catch up. I've been trying to do grades and lawsuits, and business development and all sorts. I'm not sure where I'm going or what I'm doing all the time. Last night the notice I sent to the city was still bruning through me. It was weird because I was insecure and struggling and ANNA called and prayed for me. 

Yes that was the moment I was pissed and frustrated trying to figure out how to proceed.  And the next morning I woke up with clearity and the solutions all within reach. So I DID all I needed to. I really still wasn't sure, but as I got through it all I was impressed. And last night reading it all again before bed, brought me peace and comfort and I was so ready to sleep. I decided to sleep in this morning and never got out of bed. . . lol. . . until Anna Called!  Yes, she struggling too.  I went through the Renounce and Command again with her and felt really good that she took to time to say it with me.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.
When Anna called again and admitted she needed help.  I sorta recognized she hadn't taken the Renounce and Command seriously and tried the run the words together like any old prayer!  It's been really wonderful to experience and understand how often this has helped people. I mean everyone who calls the Prayerline starts off talking about stress, depression or anxiety.  It's always wonderful to Pray for people, and whenever I can I offer more.  Not everyone allows anything extra or follows me, but I've had plenty of people call back to tell me about their success removing evil and such.

Yes, once again it's important for me to practice what I preach! 
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
The Truth of this Word comes through stronger and stronger all the time! I am always so grateful to have this opportunity to share and explore more deeply with You. The experience of Your Love and Joy comes through to me so strong and always surprises me. . . I know  Ica ndo antyhing and I know it's really my place to step into new things 
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!
Yes I know I need to do so much more tomorrow. I'm sorry. I stayed in Bed today. I know. Iskipped a night of sleep and I know it's no big deal. . . Yes I used that as an excuse to stay in bed. I'm sorry. It's important I stay in this routine we created and stay focused in all that means for me each day. Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to saty in God's Will and complete everything that I need to complete for US!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular