Friday, September 18, 2026

to step into and build from.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence.
Always, and I just love it. Whenever we say the Lord's Prayer it gets so strong and focused. You Word is always such a Blessing and a joy to share and experience.!
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
Yes I love Your Word! And I am so very Grateful . . . Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, Please lend Your Strength, Love, & Wisdom to bring me more fully into the Will of God and all that you have placed before me.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.
Yes, I was deep in Your Word during Mass this morning! And I had the clear recognition that I was getting more connected to this Church and more accepted into this community. I know there is so much more to this and so much for me to step into and build from. I started this morning with the ladies group and made WAY TOO MUCH coffee, and so have three pots waiting for me now, more than enough for tonight and tomorrow. 

Yes tonight there was a knights meeting, and I got all the beer in the fridge this morning for it. So tonight I pulled it all out for the guys. Thanksfully the knights stashed it into one of their storage spaces so it was out of the kitchen. I got out all the extra food too. But this included yogurt that was planned for the ladies group this morning. So I cleaned out as much as possible, and went too far with some things. I know I need to buy some more as needed.
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
I mean it seems like I have so much to do and I know there is still so much more. And I am listening to Focus on the Family. And it's always bringing me stronger into whatever I needed to do next. Yes making coffee for three or four groups now. And cleaning and maintaining the kitchen areas. It’s not much but something I can do and stay focused and dedicated.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific! I am
I need to stay in your word and step forward. Please guide me and lead me to your Will.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular