Wednesday, September 16, 2026

these kids learned to take care of thing

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence.
It’s really incredible how this world is spinning. Each day I’ve been busy in projects all about. Cut the grass and blower after Mass this morning . . . Then threw the dropped bike onto the container. It’s time these kids learned to take care of things. I feel like no one takes care of things here but me. And it’s crazy messy everywhere. . . And I stop now to do the Bible readings and St. Michael’s Lent. And then I’ve also been listening to Dr. A filling me with insights and understanding. 
YOUR Word fills me with challenges!
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life. And that’s really where you are. Knowing you can take this experience of your love to a stronger experience. It’s your gift we are all here about. Making this change before you
I know there is too much going on here, and it's starting to give me Hibbie Jibbies. . .

it's remakrable how this world shifts all the time. I get confused and insecure and then suddenly I'm filled with a Vision and experience of Love that Only could coem from one place. Like I called my children just now since I was scared and crying. 

I don't know I just get insecure wondering what I'm doing and how to make it work. I stop to think and get scared. I know everything is planned and perfect. I know I'm so very blessed and strong in whatever I need to do. I really never sure what that means or how to step in and trust that it's all exactly where it needs to be. I'm still perplexed and amazed all the time.  I have the most perfect meals and experiences. Like somehow whatever I do is drenched with Magic and Grace that somehow it's all working perfectly. I read the right bible verse, the next class it just right for what I need to do. 
And I know it's always trusting on Your Word!
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.
When Anna called I was so STUCK, and MAD!  Wow and she shared YOUR Word!  She prayed for me in Love and truth, just being real in her moment with me. . . Wow she led this time, she said a prayer filled with Love and Support, just being real in this moment. Allowing her light to shine to me and make me smile and be strong.
I mean I was crying when I talked to my Emi-Ems!
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
I know that this Word, Is getting stronger and stronger every morning. Today at the Exodus 90 checking in with everybody Ryan spoke about doing that Examen. Every time I do this, I get stronger and stronger Focus into what I’m struggling with. Doing my classes, doing my letters, doing my research, I’m doing, doing, and doing. Be Real about it means that I have to honor the time alone and the time the rest.

I always feel like that’s what my biking is about. And then I also relax when I eat. So when God gives me the opportunity to make some yummy food or play in the garden, it’s always about loving Jesus.. I recognize that that’s a private worship time that I have with God. I always recognize Saint Mary and Saint Joseph. Saint Mary loves the garden and Saint Joseph loves the tools and Jesus is there for the ride.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!
My big lesson this morning before mass was with a prayer group. I had a Prayerline call where he was ready to sell everything and clean out his house to go live homeless I told him about being sure that he’s listening to Jesus not Satan! Satan can come in and pretend to be anybody at any time and it’s so easy for us to listen to the wrong voice and never question. So always asking for the name of Jesus keeps us focused and clear.
Of course, I did the renouncing command rhythm as well… Well, I’m talking to my iPhone now, it’s getting a flavor. I’ve never written before. I mean literally switching words to get a deeper meaning. I’ve also seen it switch words to get the opposite meeting so I always have to go back and read over. Thank you, Lord Jesus I love you!
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular