Monday, September 14, 2026

feel stronger and more capable than ever

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence.
I'm always so inspired to share with you Jesus and I know we have this wonderful experience together. And I know it’s always in Your Word and it’s always so strong and clear. I also always know it’s so much more that I need to do and understand.  Like now I feel you calling me to get outside and get busy with something else I need to do.  Yes, I’m going! 
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
Yes, I understand Your Word, and I'm always just DOING!  And then I wonder what it's about. I know sometimes it's just about influencing others. Like I had a package to pickup at the UPS store. So I went to MY UPS store, since I wanted to check on my BSN cards too.  Of course, as I arrived Ivano was leaving so I asked him about the cards. Yes, I opened the door for him as he went out, and nothing done yet?!?!  But he's onto it!  Of Course, my package was at the other store by Publix.  But the sweet lady at the desk, gave me some cold bottle of water anyway.

So I always need things at Publix anyway, so going there is cool. No money on Larry's Card as I had just visited the city to pay my water bill.  Yes, I was driving around so I started at the house under construction where I got stone and wood before, and got a number for the general contractor. Then visited St Raphael's to pickup left-overs and empty boxes.  Then by City, and Ferments (closed, no one at Charles either) UPS, then to the 2nd UPS, and Publix, and I realized I forgot left-over yogurt at the church.

So back to St Raphael's, wow the fidge was packed with left-overs now as the youth group had a party yesterday.  Wow, then past the house again, and Charles, and then heading home I turned north on 9th to visit Kopp. Talked with everyone but him, and realized I needed to write up everything for him too.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.
Yes, I know YOUR Word!  So I started writing things up. I know the for Kopp and the City are all one the same page. About me getting more specific and focused in my letter writing and research deeper into the stuff I know. Of course, Anna called too and she's doing he same thing as me, getting specific and detailed about what's right and wrong with this world around us. 

Yes I admitted to Anna, that it's important to recognize Jesus is Partnering with us and making this force moving forward.  It's always a challenge, but now with thousands of Talents beyond the ten we started with, we must continue and know we are ready to do it.  It's always so much more of a struggle and it's not right to have these challenges, but we are stron and capable to move through them. 
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
Yes I love Your Word Jesus! And each time I'm pushing through these things, it really makes me feel stronger and more capable than ever. It's not something that limits me but makes me feel more confident and stronger every day moving through things before me. And now again I realize my other case to submit is for completing my DrPH. Yes I know I can do that too. and it's really about writing what I want to do and where I can step into more and more each day.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!
Yes tomorrow, I start with the men's group and the power and focus that brings for me. And I know i'm always growing and stepping into more and more. So I'm sure I'll be more focused and stronger than ever. Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular