1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Give thanks for God’s great love for you.Yes Jesus i know Mass Yesterday was really important. Not just because i was in tears, or even that Joseph was there ready to hug and connect with me. I actually told him that he needed to take off his shoes when we hugged to get the full effect, and how two ladies at Saint Raphael’s had listened to me and done so to experience the healing and release of their pains and trauma into the Earth. I told him how I always wanted to hug people in this Church, and never know what to do or how. And to have this experience with him opens the door to do more! . . . I mean, every day I see my Friend Joseph limp in with his cane to sit in front of me at St Paul's. And he told me about my hat in church within the first week I attended there, and then invited me to the Society of St Joseph's meetings where we always sit together. So yes I always want to hug him and heal him. . . as I know I can with Jesus in my Heart.
2. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.Yes Jesus, I feel you in my heart more all the time, and your Word is ever present and more powerful every day. I notice how you challenge me to do more and push harder each day . . . . I really love how you get me into a stable routine and help me to stay focused with these habits even as I move from one task to the next. I'm always feeling so blessed to have you with me. I was so grateful to have Joseph with me in Mass.
Then the tears to share in mass was great too.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ
3. Review your day — recall specific moments and your significant feelings that surface as you remember.When I heard this Word from Luke 5, I was in tears at the feet if Jesus as I KNOW I've been called to "be fishers of Men" and bring more people to Jesus. Which his really starting to scare me again. Today, I had missed Mass to bike over to the counselor's office. Here I met with Scott again and realized that I needed to cry and come to terms with crying. I mean, the regression hypnosis got me to the first trauma with my dad and playing catch; where I could forgive him and forgive his dad and their dad, on back through the generations again in the spiral of light to the First Dad. And I said this to Scott how it brought me back to see that first spark in the Mud, where we all began with God's Word. . Wow, yes the first Spark that started it all, and Scott understood. He saw my STARS History Book and I told him how I could feel the vibrations shift as he understood again there. Yes, sharing this True Love Libration shifts the whole world since we are all connected in the One God and each brings forth something so critical to the whole since no one else is at this spiritual level to share and understand.
4. Reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away? Rejoice or seek forgivenessWow! Yes this was weird with Scott, as I knew we were meeting and I got there early, with my full leather bag, my iPad, history book, journal, all ready for anything! Yes, that's 7:26:11am as I was there early enough to open my journal and consider a new meeting with a man who could understand my deeper challenges and experiences like the list of names I engaged the previous morning. Yes emptied rocks from my tried, cleaned it out and put my bike into it. Then drove the St Pete Gibbs campus as that was the last Strategic Planning meeting. I was there an hour early, but knew the leader for this would be there. And she was. We were able to chat a bit, and to my surprise I was back talking about my dreams from High School. Wow, how many times do I need to get back into this. I mean , Scott even saw the E=mc2 images, and seemingly understood what it was about.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific, and conclude with the “Our Father.”I am always ready for more with You Dear Love Lord Jesus! I recognize that it's very effective to CALL YOU in when I get into Church and I realize I need to do this every time I meet with anyone.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:
Post a Comment