1. Place yourself in God’s presence.Ok this morning i was able to visit with Dr. Alexander and recognize how blessed I really am. It's actually been years in study and explorations and I've found how much these lessons have been ideal for me to know more about Your Word! Yes, God I know the Word, Your Son and the Holy Spirit with the Saints and Ancestors all with you all the time. I understand how at any moment I can engage with One and ALL.
I also realize that I've got a deeper understanding of this relationship and the power and focus that we have in our world now more than ever. And I guess I 've come to realize more about my place and my responsibility.
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.Yes, I am really always so Grateful for this experience and opportunity to share in your Word! And I know I need to get specific and focused about what Graces to Pray for. Understanding was really the very beginning. And Asking for YOUR perspective where I could understand and accept Your Son and the experience of being with Him and closer to You. Of course, I never realized how important these questions and requests were.
I really asked for Your Understanding at my accident. I wanted to know how things worked. I mean, You asked me to come back to save the last city and a hundred people. I thought that was ridiculous, of course. And after all the shit I had been through beating every corrupt social system I encountered . . . . I couldn't imagine WHY I had to go back . . . I MEAN, WHY ME? I broke all the rules, I beat everything! Yes, I know now that was precisely what You wanted.
So I guess the next thing i asked for was YOUR PERSPECTIVE. I mean if I was going to engage and change anything, I needed to know what You see and What is best in Your Eyes and Heart more than anything else. Yes, I know this was really something I asked for alone in the room of NJ when I realized You were sending me to Tampa. Course from the most densely populated area to the fastest growing area in the USA.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.I guess I need to admit, how when I got home today I started to cry again. I've really been alone and fighting for years. I feel like no one understands, and no one helps me. I mean, I try to share Your Word and tell people about this Experience We share, but no one understands. I was blessed this morning when Dr. A admitted how we were in the same boat together. He had started expanding his books, recognizing how powerful his history and experiences have been leading and guiding others like me.
I was really faltered with his comments and recognized how I have helped him too. Of course I asked to review his books again and said how much I enjoyed taking pictures of the benches around here. Yes, I just got up and started my video to go outside and show him the benches in front of my house. Yes I picked more papaya's too. wow, this morning the two outside really looked beautiful.
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?I guess my experiences with Your Word are always bringing me closer and getting to know You more all the time! I've noticed how i've spoken about the Love of God with me, bubbling up from my Heart, and knowing I need to carry this with me more often. I've said this point-blank a few times, and recognize most people have no idea what I'm talking about. I'm not sure I need to care or concern myself with this or not.
Like this morning the ladies bible study moved back into Caverly at the church. And the room was full. I got a bunch of hugs, and even more love and support from the ladies that I know and help. Sunday they start the OCIA again and i'm making coffee for that meeting and might stay for it as well. I mean every day I've got regular meetings again, so I really feel so blessed.
Yes I know I need to bring this Love bubbling up in my heart everywhere . And I also know it's about leading more and stepping more strongly into what Iknow and can do.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ!
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!Yes, mass in the morning and mens group and then might be chatting with keith again about what's next. It's weird to have this focuse so clear before me. But I guess I asked for it, and really want to get more focused all the time.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ, Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:
Post a Comment