Wednesday, September 9, 2026

Do and Act in the Will of God constantly

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence.
I’m really getting good at this, and i get excited about all that shows up for me. It’s still really intimidating but i know my place and time is NOW. And Waiting for someone else to help and guide me is NONSENSE. All I need I already have in YOUR Word! It is really time for me to step-up and do what I'm best at doing, Trust God and Step-into each new task, each new opportunity, each new assignment with great love and peace!
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
I’ve always seen Your actions and support in all that I do. Each time I stop to even check the time, looking at my iPhone or watch, I see the numbers, like a secret message from You, that reflect what I'm doing.  Yes, that’s why I created this iPhone image, where I can snap a screenshot to create my "instant stationary" to write and share Your Word at any moment! 

I’m so grateful for this and thank You so much for having this love and beauty around me all the time. I do know and see it's time for me to update my why statement and get clear on what I have to share and do in your light and love.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.

These same Words came through to me today too. Like yesterday I spoke to Brent and Anna, and how we are always challenged and always have space to grow and learn.  Yes, this is back to the Yoke where Jesus is partnering with us as we work and grow in deeper love, Trust and understanding of this deeper responsibility and relationship in Christ.  
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?

Wow Lord Jesus, every day with your Word gets stronger and clearer in every way! Course I’ve been busy and strong about my reading and writing. I have been feeling good about my schoolwork and all I’ve been doing.  I found another men’s group last night and really feel good about everything I’ve been doing getting closer and stronger in many experience with Jesus.  I do recognize that I need to ask and call for you more directly. Asking for Jesus in my life has been getting more powerful all the time.

Like Joseph after the morning men’s group meeting, commented to me about using sware-words in the same breath as the name of Jesus and God. I asked him about the wrestling with God:

He wasn’t familiar with this, but I have to admit that this has come up several time for me. I’ve been regulated to a few hours of reading, a few hours of writing, then yard work and house work. Charles Stanley has simultaneously been teaching a lot about how WORK is really what God created us for. And This has come through in the Exodus group as well. 

So my Wrestling with God has been more about this ongoing list of chores He gives me. I do try to always listen and simply step into things and get things done. But I’ve noticed several times the desire or need to flip the story or argue and do something else or just not be such a “push-over” about it all. It’s interesting where He almost asks or waits for me to challenge Him. I mean, I’m sure I’ve done that before and said directly, NO WAY . . . And I’ve been getting the feeling like He almost anticipates it, or wants to see me debate and challenge him more.  I have simply said that I’ve been gifted beyond recognition and want to just follow directions. 

I think this has gone with the end of “stubbed toes” where I’ve always wanted Him to just direct me all the time, so I never had to think or plan anything, but simply Do and Act in the Will of God constantly.  I’ve actually Thanked Him several times for the ease to just Do and Act, which does get a little weird at times like today when it was only 4pm and he said it was time for beer and peanuts. . . WOW? Beer already?  He’s done that before, but usually it’s on the weekends when I’ve been doing lots of work outside.
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!
Yes tomorrow I meet with Dr. A, and get to go over everything. And then Lisette has a new bible study starting. It seems like I’m doing the Bible Timeline with Saint Joseph’s, Lisette, and then Fr. Mike with the Bible in a year on Hollow, where these are really all the same. I have noticed with Fr. Mike that he’s not reading a story about the Bible or from the Bible, but is really reading a story about me and my own growth and experience here.

Thank You Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular