Monday, September 7, 2026

stop dancing around like a pansy.

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word!
1. Place yourself in God’s presence.
Yes my day always begins with your Word! I have been focused on filling my heart with your spirit as soon as I enter the church and this has been powerful at keeping me there in Your Spirit.
The silent private moments to really share my emotions has become more and more powerful all the time. I can feel and sense so much more every day. I know how Christ has given me everything I can imagine, so all my works and all my efforts are centered on doing the Will of God from my heart. All labor is for the lord.
2. Give thanks for God’s great love for you. Pray for the grace to understand how God is acting in your life.
I heard these Words of scripture and wasn't sure about it! Then I told Ben off - he's whining about what he's created for himself, but then questions my perspective when I simply tell him what happened. Wow, perspective or not there is a reality here too. It happened with Anna too, we need to lead and be strong, as focused and specific as possible on what is happening and what must be done about it!
And these examples made it clear I must put my whole heart into all that's here at hand for me equally. I really have a lot to do for my classes and home, garden, office, each needing so much more than I've completed now.
3. As you review your day — recall specific moments and significant feelings that surface as you remember.
Word is that I really seemed to get pissed off and very blunt and focused about what was real and how to deal with it. Yes, I just told her like it is and my feeling of frustration Knowing that I need to be so strong before anybody listens. It’s funny I saw a post on LinkedIn about Fluoride and how this poison dumbs us down, And how it’s been used and tested for centuries, to make us weak and feeble. Course I replied to the message about how US Steel and IBM invested in Hilter to test and develop it. Once again, the truth gets out in little bits and pieces, so the machine doesn’t lose control! Though, of course, it attempted to block me, What a joke! If that hppaens I konw how ot baet it again adn aigna.
4. Pray for Deeper understanding as you reflect on what you did, said, or thought in those instances. Were you drawing closer to God, or further away?
Word is that I need to get stronger still. Jesus has given me authority overall things and I need to make that clear. What I bind on earth, is bound in heaven; what I loose on earth, is loose in heaven. I need to take that authority to the next step. Clearly, it’s up to me to do it myself because nobody else has got a clue. Just like stepping into healing, I just need to start doing it. Stop thinking about it. Stop talking about it, and just do it.

I realize the most important is knowing that I'm yoked with Jesus where I do whatever He Wants. Being Full and True in the LOVE OF God doing His Will for the Glory of Father Son and Holy Ghost filling us all in space and time !!!

Can you identify God’s Voice, Jesus Christ as the Good Shephard that I follow in a Good Relationship . . . I AM the Trinity of Love


I realize the most important point is knowing that Jesus is making this work better for me. I am yuked with Jesus as the Good Shepard who brings me along, guides me, helps me. . .  As I Obey God!
5. Look toward tomorrow — think of how you might collaborate more effectively with God’s plan. Be specific!
So tomorrow I have the Society of St Joseph at St Pauls In the morning. I need to bring all my rosary cards. I need to make sure he understands what I’m doing and I need to get their support to step forward and stop dancing around like a pansy. Wow, that’s so funny to say that.
I Love You Dearest Loving Lord Jesus Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Recent

Always making everything work

Thank You Jesus Christ for Creating The Way of Your Word! 1. Place yourself in God’s presence. Word! Wow, OK so here we go again. I’m sit...

Most Popular